Next Buyback Details
MILFORD CAMPUS STORE
Monday & Tuesday June 10th & 11th 7:45am-4:00pm
*SCC picture IDs are required for all buyback transactions*
Textbook Buyback Policy
The bookstore wants to buy your book back for 1/2 the new price (so if you bought it used, you're getting 67% back) if:
- Faculty will be using the title next quarter.
- The SCC Milford Campus Store is not overstocked on the title.
- It is resalable - intact and reusable.
- You present your SCC student ID
If faculty does not reuse the title, wholesale price (not determined by the Bookstore) is offered based on:
- National demand from other bookstores.
- Unsold inventory in wholesaler's warehouse.
- Edition and publisher's price of the textbook.
- Condition of the textbook.
*When it is not "buyback time", wholesale price is what will be offered to you, if you wish to sell back your books*
Publishers determine when new editions are released. Faculty decides which titles we sell. For some courses, the SCC Milford Campus Store can only sell new copies. Selling used books benefits you and the Bookstore.
Have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org